I. Service provider
Name: Mányoki Ádám E.V.
Address: 9400 Sopron, Tóth Antal utca 12
Tax number: 69197390-1-28
The service provider’s customer service contact details:
Hereinafter referred to as Service Provider
III. Information we collect from youIn the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under "How We Use Your Information".
Signing up for services;User information
- Information you provide, such as your email when you provide it to us;
- Information that you provide during any registration process, such as your name, billing name, email address, phone number, billing address, or when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services;
- Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services or through other payment processor) when you purchase some of our products and services.
Use of services, website visits, and supportData relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
- IP address
- browser type and version
- geographic location
- pages you view
- how you got to our Services
- when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you using them to contact Us.
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
- Information you provide to us in surveys;
- Information that is publicly available; and
- Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
IV. How we use your information
- To provide the requested Services to you;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;
- To provide you with requested information or technical support
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
- In connection with our security programs;
- To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- To protect your personal data, and your Services
V. Sharing informationAs further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- billing data: Poliwork Szolgáltató Bt. (accounting) 7000 Sárbogárd, Fenyő utca 2;
- billing data: KBOSS.hu Kft. (billing, invoicing) 1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7.;
- payment data: OTP Bank Nyrt. (bank) 1051 Budapest, Nádor u. 16.;
- payment data: PayPal Europe S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. - 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg;
- all users authorized by you to have access to your account;
- our authorized employee(s);
- authorities, according to the law.
VI. Legal processIf legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties:
- violating our terms and conditions of use;
- causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
- violating law
VII. SecurityThe transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When you using our websites, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers, owned and managed by Us. All our servers located in Hungary, by DENINET Kft. 1188. Budapest, Bercsényi u. 79/b.
We train employees regarding our data privacy policies and procedures, and permit authorized employees to access information on a need to know basis, as required for their role.
VIII. Communication from Us
Marketing emailsYou will only receive marketing communications by email from us if you Subscribe to our newsletter. You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us.
Non marketing emailsSome communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information), and for products and services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. You must cancel your account, products and services, as applicable, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications. To cancel your account, please contact us by email, or write a message on our website about it.
Phone callsWe may contact you by telephone, with your consent where applicable, for customer support purposes. You will never receive marketing calls from Us.
IX. Retention of personal informationWe retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of the Services or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
X. Your rightsWhere the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies, in certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. To exercise any of your rights, please contact Us. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case. You have right for access, right for portability, right for correction, right for erasure, right for objection and right for withdrawal of consent. For more information, read GDPR article 13-19 or contact Us.
XI. Third party links and information collection and use by our usersSome of our Services provide links to other websites. Because we do not control the information policies or practices of these third party sites, you should review their privacy policies to learn about how they collect and use personal information.
If you take advantage of certain of our social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site, the applicable social networking sites may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our websites, and may set a cookie to enable it to function properly.
XII. ChildrenOur Services are not directed to persons under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
XIII. ComplaintsIn the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact Us and we will try to deal with your request. This is without prejudice to your right to raise a complaint with the Hungarian Supervisory Authority (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság - NAIH) by contacting: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C., www.naih.hu, E-mail: email@example.com , Phone::+36 (1) 391-1400, Fax:+36 (1) 391-1410
Last modified: 2018.06.08
In effect from: 2018.06.15